A Beta test game crafted as a project for school. Will be modified and frequently updated. The game was inspired by older Nintendo games such as Marble Madness, Excitebike, and Bubble Bobble, with some newer innovative features. Currently while it is incomplete I wanted to get some feedback from the community for the first 10 or 15 levels. What you see here is not a full representation of the game and these courses may change to later levels as progression is made, gameplay may also change, as the game was originally intended as a single jump game. I will post revisions on this board while working on this project.
- Fixed an issue where player disappears when consistently jumping (flying up), don't know why a player would do that, but now you reset back at the start of the board.
- Fixed an issue where player flies so far off screen that when he falls he doesn't respawn. Now you can only fly so far away from the board before resetting back to the spawn point.
- Added some musical track so the game has a bit of life, this music may be subject to change.
All music is credited to Nihilore.
- Fixed and readjusted the camera so players have a better visual angle of the layout of the level and maintain better control. (This may be subject to change.)
- Added an full extra scene, now there are 4 levels.
- Edited some previous levels to increase visibility and reduce difficulty.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.